Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pollyweena Grubble's Twitter Account


Hello! I'm Pollyweena Grubble  from Patricia Puddle's Rascals Series. I sneaked onto  my author's blog while she's gas-bagging on the telephone. Come and follow me on Twitter. I have my own account. Tee-hee. 

But guess what? I spelled my name wrong and put an extra e in the middle of my name. I don't know how to fix it, but here is the link to my twitter account. 

Don't you dare dob on me though: 

Oooooah, I gotta go now 'cause old Puddle Head is coming. See ya,





4 comments:

  1. Trish, your Pollyweena drawings are just adorable! So glad I found your blog. :)

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Susan, thank you for visiting. I've just visited your blog and I laughed my head off. I love you illustrations and you great sense of humour. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a nice video for the little one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5juXmT6yY

    Kind regards,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video, Mike, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete