Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Belly Gut Cakes


Gertie decided to cook cupcakes for play-lunch
But there wasn't any flour.
So she mixed all the yummies into a bunch
And had it cooked within an hour.

Gertie's Belly Gut Cakes

Ingredients:

One cup full of raw oats
One cup of sultanas
One cup of dried apricots
One cup of sunflower seeds
One cup of Oat-bran
One cup of shredded coconut
1/2 a cup of crushed nuts 
4 weetbix
1 raw egg
Seven tablespoons off melted coconut oil
Three tablespoons of honey

Mix ingredients in a bowl, then place in cupcake papers and cook in oven for 20 minutes on a medium heat.


When the cakes were cool
Gertie took them all to school
And when she'd eaten all the nuts
She got a rotten belly guts.






4 comments:

  1. lol @ Rotten belly guts.

    Hi, I'm your newest follower. I found you via Goodreads.

    Bella Vida by Letty
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BellaVida, welcome to my odd blog. LOL. How funny you found me via Goodreads. I'll have to befriend you over there.

    Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. Glad you liked the rotten belly guts. That's in many of my children's books too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the example image of the cake?
    It seems interesting to try :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cupcake boxes, sorry, I don't. I didn't take a photo, but they are yummy. Maybe next time it will.

    ReplyDelete