Saturday, March 5, 2011

Smashwords - Read an Ebook Week Promotion

Smashwords is having a Read an Ebook a Week promotion from 6th to12th of March. Here is the coupon number to add to recieve your discount of my eBook: QY29C

My eBook Velvet Ball and The Broken Fairy is available in all eBook formats and will be discounted by 50% for this week. Here is the link if you'd like to participate and buy my ebook for $1.50 USD
The discount coupon will apear when you pay. The code number for my book is: QY29C.

Here is the link to my eBook on Smashwords:

: https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=Velvet+ball+and+the+broken+Fairy

There is also a book trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkI8IcGK80




This book is also availabe as a paperback with Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing the news of such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LM, thanks for visiting. I just checked out your website. It's fantastic. I'll have to watch your interview too.

    Hopefully, I should have a website very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my prize copy for "Velvet Ball and The Broken Fairy" because I won Trish's name contest. What a wonderful story! It's so well written and such fun to read! If you're looking for a great story for you or for your kids/grand kids... this is the one!!!! Thanks for putting on the contest, Trish, I never thought I'd ever win a published book as a prize for a contest!!!! It's such a cool prize! Everyone needs to get this story! You won't be sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marti, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Glad you recieved it okay.

    Next to bve out is Molly Gumnut. I can't wait for her to be published.

    ReplyDelete