Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yay! I won a Prize with Angela Ackerman at The Bookshelf Muse

Hey! I won a prize with Angela Ackerman and Beck on The Bookshelf Muse.

Yay! What a prize. A first chapter critique.

Angela helped make Star-Crossed Rascals shine when she suggested I mean-up Great Aunt Mabel.
That improved my story tenfold and now it's available with Barnes ans Noble and Amazon. Yay! LOL.http://www.facebook.com/sabrinaleccese#!/notes/angela-halliday-ackerman/good-things-in-3-winners/489917038830

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lindsey. I'm sending my first chapter of the Velvet sequel. I can't wait for the critique. Angela and Beck are fantastic critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Trish. That's awesome. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jayde. I'm working on my edit before I send my chapter in. It's exciting!!!

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete