Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Awards


Thank you for sending me this Beautiful Blogger Award, Kate. Now, I'm challenged to forward this award to ten more wonderful bloggers. Hmm, I'll have a little think. There are so many to chose from. Okay, here we go, but my computer memory ran out, so could only post seven. Here they are :

Lisa Blandford at A Writers thought.
Alicia J. Frey at Eyes 2 Page An Aspiring Authors Ancedotes.
Crystal at Crystals Bookmark
Alice at The Travelling Crafter
LM Preston at Phenomenalonepress
Noir (L.H). at The Creative Mind
Authorness at Authorness

6 comments:

  1. Trish I am so honored. Thank you. What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. You're welcome. If you pass the award on, you get more visitors to your blog. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog award, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, funny you should come along. I tried to pass a Beautiful Blog Award on to you, but when I clicked your photo badge on my followers list, it didn't give a link to your blog. Maybe you didn't add the link to your own blog. Check and see, as you may be missing out on people able to visit your blog.

    Thanks for visiting, Laura. I was able to get to your blog by clicking your name in this comment though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful award, Trish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissy. Great to see you here again. Would you like a cup of chamomile tea? Or a glass of bubbly?

    You can sit in my garden with the kangaroos or in my office with all my weird toys.

    ReplyDelete